Sunday, September 6, 2009

moved to write again

that was a nice sabbatical. i got a lot accomplished, and although my work is not done and posts will probably be few and far between, i'll start back up again.

here's the impetus: i wonder that the f*ck is wrong with people.

i posted and ad on craigslist to have some sheetrock put up. up until today, i've had only good experiences with craigslist, and will still continue to use it. but here is one of the responses i got (from lisabreckland@aol.com - feel free to spam her - i have no idea who she is). it really made me wonder, wtf... and is profound evidence of why i like most dogs better than most people.

title: ITS COOL AID
content: WOW A WHITE BOY AD, DAMN WONDER IF U STARTED EATING CORN BREAD TOO,
U OUTTA TAKE UR BITTERNESS AND TAKE UR MEDICINE NOW, AND I BET U MAKE BETWEEN 10-14 AN HOUR AND POSSIBLY SMOKE THE CIGS, LOL... WOW

for reference, here is the ad i posted.
title: Need Sheetrock Hung
content: Looking to start the work on or shortly after September 10. Approximately a 550sf area, consisting of closet, bath, and u-shaped rooms/hallway. Sloped ceiling. No tear off work. Please contact Kim at 651.402.6467 to schedule a time to see the site and place a bid.


2 comments:

Desta Meyer said...

All I can say is um, wow....

Chris said...

I'm being harassed by the same lisabreckland person as well.

they come off as if they have things figured out, but turn things into a race issue..

I was just looking for someone to the a rear brake job on my pickup and I got this..

WHY DONT U JUST SELL IT, SINCE UR NOT SMART ENOUGH TO FIX IT, 101 THINGS ARE KICKING UR ASS,

OR IS UR AD JUST ANOTHER WHITE KID ANTIC OR A VERY IMMATURE WHITE MAN THING ON THE NET????


GUESS UR INCOME IS SO LOW U CANT PROPERLY ENTERTAIN URSELF SO U RESORT TO SUCH ANTICS, LOL..

my response..

To: lisabreckland@aol.com
Sent: Tue, Nov 10, 2009 6:36 pm
Subject: Re: (no subject)


What's your major malfunction?

I've done plenty of my own work on my vehicle..
I just hate doing rear drums on this particular one..

I don't understand your motive..
Move on and waste someone else's time and find someone who gives a shit..

their response..

DONT CRY UR LIFE IM SURE WILL IMPROVE , AND DONT THINK TOO HARD , GUESS THOSE CIGS UR SMOKING IS UR MALFUCTION, SOUNDS LIKE THE WHITES GOT THE SHIT FOR BRAINS, AND THE BLACKS GOT THE REAL JOBS AND DONT FEEL THE NEED TO POST THE ADS, LOL........ TAKE A GOOD LOOK AROUND YOU

I honestly think this is some sad sad person with nothing better to do, I'd love to meet them up in person to show them what reality is all about and give em 101 ass kickings ;)