Wednesday, October 29, 2008

pretty


i must once again wax poetic about beer.

tonight, i had no intention of having a beer, but as the evening progressed, and i'd hauled in some firewood (which my neighbor "stole" and had to return - they'd left it on his lawn because of the dumpster in my driveway, and he was also expecting a delivery), i decided that a trip the local liquor store was in order.

on a side note, i love living in washington county, where the liquor stores are open until 10pm every day! it has made me gleeful on many occasions.

so anyway, i was duly rewarded for my trip - some winter brews were in already! yippee! i picked up winterhook, and it's wonderful. it has a full bodied, complex flavor, with hints of chocolate and caramel. mmm-mmmm. one of my perennial favorites.

but that's not all! the bottle is beautiful! just take a look at the photo. there is a sharp-looking dual label that bounds hops-in-relief that circle the midsection of the bottle. the redhook logo is also textured on the bottle.

i am so happy with my purchase.

i'm glad that the little things can still make me happy. life is awesome that way.

No comments: